I think this might be my favourite scene in all the Pirates of the Caribbean films. I can’t decide whose reaction I like best: Davy Jones’ look of sheer pride after ruining Will’s tea, Will’s look of “For fuck’s sake, I was drinking that” as it goes flying out of his hand, or Beckett’s look of horror at the sight of wasted tea.
#British problems on the high seas.
You are cordially invited to browse through this blog filled with anything that captures my fancy. Interests: Drawing, Writing Reading, Tall & Dapper British Men! P.S. My blog may or may not be NSFW at times, so be prepared for the best!
Enjoy your stay!
I know a bank where the wild thyme blows,
Where oxlips and the nodding violet grows,
Quite over-canopied with luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk-roses and with eglantine:
There sleeps Titania sometime of the night,
Lull’d in these flowers with dances and delight;
And there the snake throws her enamell’d skin,
Weed wide enough to wrap a fairy in:
And with the juice of this I’ll streak her eyes,
And make her full of hateful fantasies.
Take thou some of it, and seek through this grove:
A sweet Athenian lady is in love
With a disdainful youth: anoint his eyes;
But do it when the next thing he espies
May be the lady: thou shalt know the man
By the Athenian garments he hath on.
Effect it with some care, that he may prove
More fond on her than she upon her love:
And look thou meet me ere the first cock crow.A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act 2, Scene 1
AAAAAHHHH! Puck/Oberon gifs!!!
Whenever someone refers to the gay community as “queer folk” I imagine us all like woodland sprites, we are the queer folk community, we are born of flowers and fairy dust, we are destroying the sanctity of marriages and corrupting children
I have been waiting for this for 84 years
It is…how you say a…metaphor
If you don’t know your personality type, take the test HERE!
Tagged by:no-one but I stole it from tea-potenuse
Rules: Find out what characters share the same personality type as you here and list the characters that you find relevant below. Then tag five friends and let them know you tagged them!
Type: INTP (architect) / INTJ (mastermind). Whenever I take these types of tests I get one or the other from different sites.
- Dr. Krieger from Archer
- Mai and Teo from Avatar: The Last Airbender
- April Ludgate from Parks and Recreation
- Bruce Banner/The Hulk from The Avengers
- Belle from Beauty and the Beast
- Abed Nadir from Community
- L from Death Note
- Chandler Bing from Friends
- Zoidberg from Futurama
- Charlie Kelly from It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Q from the James Bond films
- Dr. Hermann Gottlieb from Pacific Rim
- Ash’s Bulbasaur from Pokémon
- Elliot from Scrubs
- Professor Frink from The Simpsons
- Floki from Vikings
- Ben Wyatt from Parks and Recreation
- England from Axis Powers Hetalia
- Bruce Wayne (Batman) and Scarecrow (Jonathan Crane) from Batman
- Mr. Blackadder, Esq. from Blackadder the Third
- Louise Belcher from Bob’s Burgers
- Morrigan from Dragon Age: Origins
- Smaug from The Hobbit
- O-Ren Ishii from Kill Bill
- Jareth from Labyrinth
- Fitzwilliam Darcy from Pride and Prejudice
- Tiana from The Princess and the Frog
- Manwë and Finarfin from The Silmarillion
so if any of my followers wanna do the thing, u should do the thing (and tag me cause im curious yes yes)
oh sweet. so i got told i have an interview tomorrow, that leaves me an entire day to panic about it.
This will reach a million posts before I stop reblogging EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
If you wish to see its grand architect, look to your left.